hello.welcome to my story peeps
niezabittersweetlife: THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND

Followers

THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND

he would scream "I LOVE YOU" down the halls not caring who heard him . he'd go on a walk with me 60 degree weather , hot cocoa in one hand and my hand in his other . he'd sing outload to any song even ig i call him retarted . he let's mi sing outload and wont call me weird . he'll sit outside with me on my front step because there's nothing to do and wont say he's bored once . he'll let me look like crap wearing a big tshirt and short and still call me beautiful . he'll keep every single promise he makes . he'll call me at every night before i go to bed just so he knows he's the last voice i hear . he'd never get jelous because he already knows i love him more than anything and when he says forever , he means it no matter what .

this is for you sayang



sorry for my broken english . NGEEEE



TERIMA KASIH JENGUK BLOG SAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment

kisah hidup niza . komen-2 la . ngee